- Review and expand the individual’s capacity to live a life that maximizes the opportunities and minimizes the risks of wealth
- Vision and plan for a life with little regret, today and in the future
- Create a lifestyle that is aligned with core values optimal use of time
- Focus on what really matters and is meaningful
- Reduce time spent in areas that are no longer important or fulfilling
- Identify specific areas of interest that reflect personal needs, desires and dreams
Life Strategy Retreat
The MMCI Life Strategy Retreat provides a unique opportunity to focus on the purpose, meaning, and priorities of your life for both today and the future. We make use of a strategic framework that provides the participant with an “out of the box” experience that is exciting, enjoyable, non-judgmental, and productive. You will leave this retreat with an action plan, including a set of specific objectives in order to implement your personally determined outcomes.
We personally tailor the retreat, working with you to:
- Gain clarity on personal core values
- Better understand the psychological Opportunities and Pitfalls of Mid-Life Adult Development
- Review of past and current life decisions taking into account a personal perspective on:
- Life Roles
- Key people
- Assessment of strengths and vulnerabilities
- Processes that create forward momentum/passion/inspiration versus backward movement/deadness/inhibition
- Key motivators
- Obstacles to success
- Current opportunities and interests
- Life Goals and Priorities
- The retreat process culminates in a sequence of specific objectives as part of an action plan.
- The participant receives a written summary report of the retreat, with meeting highlights and specific action plans going forward.
- A follow-up conference call one month following the retreat.