Children & Money
Ultimately, as parents we want to raise productive, responsible, motivated and compassionate children but we are also concerned with how money will affect their development. How best can we help our children succeed? How much is too much? Can too much spoil a child?
Our programs and services aim to teach best practices to both parents and children. In every stage of development children can learn money values to foster personal responsibility, a strong sense of identity, and a connection to family and the greater community. We teach strategies to raise productive children with healthy self-esteem, motivation for achievement, and a sense of purpose and meaning.
Issues of Children and Money:
- What to say and not to say to children about money.
- Developing self sufficiency and autonomy
- Making decisions about distributions to children and grandchildren
- Developing and implementing family money values.
- Teaching money management skills.
- Instilling motivation and a healthy work ethic.
- Family philanthropy that involves children and grandchildren
Consultations, Speeches, Workshops, Seminars and Retreats, serving:
- Individuals, couples and families
- Parents with children in all age groups
- Financial and legal professionals
- Community groups and Associations
- Foundations and Corporations